It has been a hot minute and I’ve got so much stuffed in my little head. I don’t wanna overwhelm y’all so I’m gonna try to pull some of it together into a list.
1. Work Success – I survived a week of travel. It was touch and go there for a little bit, but I made it through. I also came back to a promotion — whoop whoop! And, Hubs is now a full-time, full-benefits employee. We’re moving up in the world around here.
2. Glee – I watched the first two episodes of season 1 last night. Love it! I can’t wait to watch more. I don’t know if Netflix will get them here fast enough. I feel like I’ve lived in a TV void for a few years. (What have I been watching?!) On the to-watch list: Mad Men, Modern Family, Gossip Girl Season 3, Glee, Office Season 6, Friday Night Lights.
3. Eats- I’m so glad to not be on travel anymore because of this. I was so veggie deprived last week. It was suprisingly hard to find good eats. I was in some strange situations which left me restricted in what I could eat. There were a lot of forced convenience choices. My body rejoiced with the first green smoothie after a long week of carbs and starch.
4. Fall – My favorite season! It really feels like it now. So many excellent things are coming up soon and I can barely contain my excitement. I can’t wait until sweatshirts are necessary.
5. Runs – Yes, the cool weather is back which means I’ll be sweating it out on the streets of Old Town again soon. I just cannot run in the heat. I’m sure it’s possible, but I never want to dislike my workouts so I try to stick to other stuff during the summer months. Fall = the return of running!
6. Blogger Meet Up – I’ve never done this before, but recently Emily of The Front Burner moved to my hood. I’m new to her blog, but she seems amazing. I mean, I would be a bad blogger if I didn’t meet up with folks that live literally down the street. I suppose I’m just always worried people will think I’m loud or overly chatty. I’m just southern, y’all…
Okay, that’s enough for now. Hopefully I can grab some time tomorrow to sneak in an actually entry as opposed to a list. Oh, and HOW is it mid-September?!