Hello There! We’re back from VA Beach and I’m not feeling that great so we’ll make this short and sweet. (More to come soon!)
1. Have you ever had a charley horse in your neck/throat? This sounds really weird — but it’s horrible. I had one last night and I felt like my throat was going to tear in half. Maybe that’s why my throat hurts today? Any idea what might cause this?
2. VA Beach (more the town, less the beach) was great. Good Eats: Taste, Kyushu, Aloha Hawaiian BBQ, and Lynnhaven Fish House. I love our little get aways — they always make me feel so relaxed!
3. Absolutely gorgeous weather! We saw tons of people on Sunday afternoon when we made it out to the beach for a little walk. It was just south of 80 and sunny all weekend. Color me delighted (and fortunately not sunburned).
4. Hubs heads to Bean Town for work Tuesday and comes back Friday. Having the apartment to myself is always nice but I also miss him like crazy. I have a knitting date with Blair and happy hour/dinner plans with girls from work. Hopefully this will keep me from sitting in the house wondering why it’s so quiet.
5. I finally finished Anna Karenina. I refused to take it with me to VA Beach so I wrapped that sucker up on Thursday night. So, so happy to finish that thing. Review coming soon. Now I’m reading our book club book: Little Bee.
Okay, time for another Halls and maybe a nap. I hope you all have a nice weekend!